Monday, October 10, 2016

Finally! Phil and Phriends complete show from 1999 surfaces on You-Tube

Finally! Phil and Phriends complete show from 1999 surfaces on You-Tube


One of my favorite runs I ever had the pleasure to attend has appeared on You-Tube. Sweet and Complete! We have had portions of one of the best nights of my life. The magical Viola Lee Blues has been around since Facebook. The entire show of the first night of a 3 night run where my two favorite bands and two favorite guitar players merged for three nights of bliss. It was Phil and Friends with Trey and Paige from Phish and Phil, Kimock and John Molo. Enjoy 

Set One: Viola Lee Blues, Big Railroad Blues, Jack-A-Roe, Cosmic Charlie, Wolfman’s Brother, Uncle John’s Band (01:41:37)

Set Two: Alabama Getaway, Sugaree, Like A Rolling Stone, I Know You Rider, Row Jimmy, Shakedown Street, The Wheel, Not Fade Away, Mr. Tambourine Man (01:58:20)

No comments:

Post a Comment