Monday, December 5, 2016

In Honor of Kevin's Impending Recovery Here is the Complete Show from Compton Terrace,AZ 12-6-92

  Almost 24 years to the day, the Grateful Dead resurrected "Here Comes Sunshine" after not playing it since 1974. Here is the two-camera version mixed with Charlie Miller's SBD.
I just got a call from Kevin, who had surgery today, telling me he was up and it was time to rise and shine. Well, tomorrow in 1992, the boys rose and shone with the new version of "Here Comes Sunshine".
Set 1

Set 2
Enjoy everyone and thank you for all the well wishes from the bottom of my heart. I'm sure Kevin will be thanking you too for all the good vibes sent from earlier.

Greg Heffelfinger

Setlist:

Grateful Dead
Compton Terrace,AZ
12-6-92

Set 1:
Here Comes Sunshine ;
Greatest Story Ever Told ;
Friend Of The Devil ;
Me And My Uncle >
Maggie's Farm ;
Althea ;
When I Paint My Masterpiece ;
Deal

Set 2:

Samson And Delilah ;
Crazy Fingers >
Uncle John's Band >
Playing Reprise >
Drums >
Space >
The Last Time >
China Doll >
Throwing Stones >
Not Fade Away

Encore:
Brokedown Palace

© 2016 Grateful Music LLC

No comments:

Post a Comment