Friday, January 27, 2017

Butch Truck's tributes coming pouring in. LastThought & Videos

Butch Truck's tributes coming pouring in. Final Thought & Videos. 
 

    Finding out the cause of how Butch Trucks passed away broke my heart. The mental anguish and pain he must have been suffering through on a daily basis while bringing so many joy instantly brings a tear to my eye. I suffer with depression and over my lifetime a shit ton of problems. I do not pretend to understand Butch's pain, I only mention it because its 2017 and there is still a stigma around mental illness. Get over it and shine some empathy on a brother or a friend. I am glad Butch finally has peace. 
Kevin
Here are a few songs that bands have played for Butch. Bob Weir & Billy K's new band played "Mountain Song">"Death Don't have no Mercy " and other bands have plays ABB classics as well. Enjoy these three while we wait for more videos of healing. 



Tedeschi Trucks Band In Memory of Elizabeth Reed



moe Southbound 



Umphrey's McGee (minus Jake) 


No comments:

Post a Comment