Saturday, August 27, 2016

26 Years Ago Today The World Was Robbed Of The Great Stevie Ray Vaughn

26 Years Ago Today The World Was Robbed Of The Great Stevie Ray Vaughn.


     Let's talk about fingers that danced like lightning up and down the fret board. Stevie Ray Vaughn's talent had no end and was just exploding when he was killed in a tragic helicopter accident. His career is akin to Michael Jordan of basketball but tragically, he died before he won his six championships. He was that great! He would have been the best. Today let's remember a white boy who sangthe blues. Rest Easy, Stevie
Kevin Long 
I was lucky enough my mom took me to see him live and then I got to meet him after the show. To bad I was a young dumb shit. If I could turn back time I would have absorbed that show and handshake like a sponge. Sadly, it's barely a memory. But I feel grateful for that, brilliance like his comes around once a lifetime. 

No comments:

Post a Comment