Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Some of My Favorite Jerry Quotes: Jerry Would've Been a Wonderful Interview-Greg Heffelfinger

Out of any musician, I Think Jerry might have been the most quotable.
 


That might be me...
















I don't think our current system has anyone that could make this happen.


LSD can be hard on the body. I think that's why everyone went to yoga, float tanks, meditation, etc. However, Jerry's favorite was scuba diving. Food for thought.











An understatement to say the least..there is no such thing as a stereotypical American. Our society is different everywhere you go and with everyone you meet. That's what makes gathering of like-minded people important. It's almost as important as listening to people you don't agree with.-Greg Heffelfinger

© 2016 Grateful Music LLC

No comments:

Post a Comment