Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Watch Vulpeck's astounding performance from LOCKN' night one and witness the brilliance in the making for yourself.

Watch Vulpeck's astounding performance from LOCKN' night one and witness the brilliance in the making for yourself.
Ever since I witnessed them at Red Rocks, I was a huge fan. I read on another site that picked on them for repeating a few songs and other personal negative observations. I will put the set up so everyone can judge for themselves. I think they are great. For more reasons but especially because they are young and a 1p.m act, they didn't deserve somebody being negative just because they want to average out the 99.9% of best ever. Music is subjective and everyone has their own opinion but I think they are amazing. I hope you enjoy this band as much as I do.
                                                                                
Written by: Kevin Long
Edited by: Greg Heffelfinger

No comments:

Post a Comment