Friday, August 26, 2016

Will Phish Right The Ship That Hopefully Will Set Sail Through Halloween?We Will Have A Much Better Idea Shortly.

Will Phish Right The Ship That Hopefully Will Set Sail Through Halloween?We Will Have A Much Better Idea Shortly. 



   I been on the bus since 1991 and it's with all due respect when I say "What the fuck happened this summer?" Phish's 2015 Summer Tour was so magical that I quit my job. I am forty, not a twenty year old anymore but last summer made me feel as giddy as a clueless kid on lot in the nineties. Phish seemingly could do what they want musically when they wanted to. They were so confident that you knew every show would bring new magic. Without breaking down the summer that has recently passed for the one hundredth time. We can all agree this summer was a mixed bag at best and the worst tour since 09 in my book. 
     But as lifelong Phish fans knows that can all change on a dime. Phish usually breaks a few eggs before they cook you the best omelette of your life. Besides Fall Tour always delivers. I think tonight will light a spark that will burn until Halloween. Enjoy and See you at Dicks!
Kevin Long 

No comments:

Post a Comment